C4 BF RDA, an atomizer designed to produce the most incredible flavor possible from the single coil configurations intended to be installed in the compact chamber central to the flavor-oriented C4
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,50 €.
The C4 has been constructed from only the most premium of materials, with the main chassis being composed of 304 stainless steel, anodized 6063 aluminum used for the top cap to provide a solid finish that is resistant to chipping and scratching, and a layer of 24K gold-plated on the build deck for a finish that not only offers an elegant accent to this pretty little powerhouse, but maximum conductivity to ensure that this little beast hits as hard as possible.
At first glance, the airflow control system might seem like your standard, run of the mill method of cooling, but we felt that we needed to add our own little twist to the tried and true dual side airflow design. Upon closer inspection, you'll see the 9 individual air inlets on either side of the sleeve are machined into the body at a slight 25º angle, creating a cyclonic airflow within the chamber that maximizes the area of the coil that is contacted by the incoming air, creating a greater amount of vapor, but more importantly, flavor, when compared to any low-profile flavor-oriented RDA on the market. A domed top cap acts to enhance this already heavenly flavor profile even further, granting the C4 a top spot in the category of flavor-oriented RDAs.
- 24mm diameter
- Ultra low-profile
- Compatible with single coil builds
- 304 stainless steel and 6063 anodized aluminum construction
- Two-post design w/ top-mounted hex screws
- 24K gold-plated deck for maximum conductivity and an elegant aesthetic
- First of its kind dual adjustable 9 inlet cyclonic airflow
- Locking barrel sleeve
- Coil alignment grooves
- Concave juice well direct juice towards wicks
- Domed aluminum top cap
- Gold-plated 510 pin and gold-plated split BF pin included
- Included 810 acrylic and stabilized wood tapered drip tip
- Included 810 low-profile wide bore Delrin drip tip
- 1x asMODus C4 BF 24mm RDA
- 2x Oni pre-built 0.2 ohm triple fused clapton coils
- 1x Allen key used for installing coils
- 1x Allen key for removing 510 pin
- 1x Gold-plated 510 pin
- 1x Gold-plated split BF 510 pin
- 1x Acrylic and stab wood 810 drip tip
- 1x Delrin snub-nosed 810 drip tip
- 1x Spare parts bag
- 1x User manual